Every day brings. Valuable prizes
Win prizes. Just by playing your favorite Games
How to take part
- Play Games
- Collect points by placing bets.
- Win prizes every day!
You will be awarded points when you place bets in games. The amount you bet will determine the number of points you get.
The offer includes all games in the Games section, except 21 online, Roulette, Pachinko, PF Dice, PF Roulette. A new game every day!
Collect the most points in a day, make it into the top 3 on the leaderboard and win a prize – Apple Watch Series 4!
Participants who take 4th–12th place on the leaderboard will get to spin the LUCKY WHEEL.
Do not miss your chance to win!
Terms and Conditions
- The winner of the tournament is displayed on the offer page in the leaderboard.
- By participating in this tournament you confirm that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the offer.
- The offer doesn’t include the following Games: 21 online, Roulette, Pachinko, PF Dice, PF Roulette.
- The list of games included in the offer can be changed at any time without prior notice to customers.
- Winnings do not need to be redeemed.
- GAMES has the right to amend the terms of the offer, cancel or renew the offer, or refuse to allow participation at any time without prior notice.
- GAMES reserves the right to review customers’ transaction records and logs for any reason. If, upon such review, it appears that a customer or customers are participating in strategies that GAMES in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, GAMES reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such customers to the promotion and reclaim the bonus.
- The customer must provide ID documents, when necessary, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to produce these documents if requested will result in the bonus and any winnings being forfeited. The company reserves the right to request, at any time, that the customer provides photographic evidence of themselves holding their ID (the customer’s face must be clearly visible in the photo) or undergoes identification via telephone.
- If GAMES believes itself to be the victim of fraud or money laundering, the company has the right to close the customer’s account and freeze the remaining balance.