Volleyball Betting Rules
- If a match starts but is not completed, all bets on this match will be settled at odds of 1, except for those markets which had already been unconditionally determined at the time the match was interrupted.
- If a set is not played to the end, those outcomes which had already been unconditionally determined at the time of interruption will count for betting purposes. All other bets will be settled at odds of 1. If a set is played to the end, but the match is not concluded, bets on this set will stand.
- Bets on European Volleyball Championship and CEV Challenge Cup will be settled including golden set should there be such an option (the golden set (up to 15 points) is awarded if the teams have equal scores at any stage of the European championships).
- Volleyball handicap and total markets are specified in points, except for Sets Handicap and Total Sets.
- “Score by Sets”. In the “Sports” section the relevant columns are titled 3:0, 3:1, etc.
- “Higher At The End Of The Tournament”. If the teams do not qualify for the next stage, bets will be settled based on their places within the group. If the teams finish in the same place within the group, bets will be settled based on their scores.
- “How Long The Match Will Last”. The Customer should predict whether the match will last more or less time than the quoted length in minutes. The total duration is calculated by adding up the lengths of all sets within the match according to the official match record.
- “Race To 3 (5 etc.) Points”. The Customer should predict which team will be the first to score the specified number of points in a set. Should any participant refuse to continue for any reason before they or their opponent scores the quoted number of points, bets will be settled at odds of 1.
- “Leader After Total Points Scored”. The Customer should predict the situation between the teams after the specified number of points has been scored.
Example. Bet “Team 1 To Win After 10 Points”.
Let’s consider several options:
The score of the match is (6:4), 10 points have been scored, Team 1 leads, the bet wins.
The score of the match is (3:7), 10 points have been scored, Team 2 leads, the bet loses.
The score of the match is (5:5), 10 points have been scored, there is a tie, the bet loses.
- “Extra Points”. The Customer should predict whether there will be extra points in the set. The bet “Extra Points In Set – Yes” will win if either team wins the set after the score is 24:24.
- “Tie-Break – Yes/No”. The Customer should predict whether there will be a fifth set. The bet “Tie-Break – Yes” will win if there is a fifth set.
- “Highest Scoring Period Total (excluding the fifth set)”. For example, the bet “Highest Scoring Period Total Under 47.5” will lose if the score is (25:23, 26:24, 23:25, 23:25, 18:16).
- “Lowest Scoring Period Total (including the fifth set)”. For example, the bet “Lowest Scoring Period Total Under 40.5” will win if the score is (25:23, 26:24, 23:25, 23:25, 18:16).
- Esports Volleyball involves the streaming of a multiplayer game (a volleyball simulator).
- All bets are settled after an event ends.
- The minimum and maximum stakes are determined by the bookmaker for each selection individually.
- The bookmaker may change stake limits without prior notice.
- Bets are accepted before the start of a match and during a match (Live bets). All Esports Volleyball matches are streamed online.
- Match continues up to 3 wins by sets (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th sets are played up to 25 points; if the score is equal after 24 points, a set is played until the score difference amounts to two points; 5th set is played up to 15 points).
- The following betting markets are available:
- Win By Sets
- Sets Handicap
- Total (Over/Under)
- Individual Total (Over/Under)
- Correct Score
- Should members of staff commit errors or should any software failures occur at the time of bet acceptance (e.g. obvious misprints in the odds, inconsistencies between the odds displayed in the Sports/Live sections and on the bet slip etc.), or should there be other indications of bets accepted incorrectly, the bookmaker is entitled to declare such bets void.