Deposits and Withdrawals
- There are various ways of depositing and withdrawing funds from the Customer’s account. All deposit and withdrawal methods can be found in the “Payments” section.
- All withdrawal requests are processed 24/7.
- The 1xBet Security Service is entitled to:
- decline cash withdrawal requests if deposits were made through e-payment systems.
- refuse any withdrawal should the deposit or withdrawal amounts be inconsistent with bets placed (the Customer must place bets with stakes which add up to the sum of all deposits and the bets must have odds of at least 1.1; placing a high volume of bets that have a minimal impact on your balance shall not be taken into account, i.e. bets placed on opposite outcomes in games such as Roulette, Baccarat, Craps and Dice). Permitted withdrawal amounts shall be calculated based on the amount of the bets placed from any given deposit.
- refuse any withdrawal if the betting account is misused. In this case your account must be verified before withdrawal can take place.
- The 1xBet Security Service does not recommend Customers:
– transfer funds from one payment system to another;
– deposit and withdraw funds without placing bets;
– use the “Transfer to Friend” feature to withdraw funds. In the foregoing events, funds will be returned to your account.
- You can only withdraw funds using the same payment details that were used for depositing funds into your account. If you use different methods to make a deposit, withdrawals should be proportionate to the deposits made using any particular method.
- 1xBet may refuse withdrawals via payment systems or in cash and offer a bank transfer as a substitute.
- ATTENTION! Our administration does not recommend making deposits and withdrawing funds using someone else’s electronic wallet.
Our Security Team reserves the right to deem such deposits to be fraudulent and block users’ transactions without prior notification.
Our administration is entitled to deny withdrawals of funds using payment details which do not belong to the account holder.
- In certain circumstances and in respect to certain customers 1xBet may decide not to reimburse service charges imposed by payment systems on deposits or withdrawals, which 1xBet usually reimburses.
- If the user doesn’t abide by the rules of the Company (doesn’t follow it’s Terms and Conditions, doesn’t place a bet before withdrawal etc) the Company reserves a right to decline such withdrawal.
- No service charge is imposed if monies are deposited into or withdrawn from User’s account in BTC currency using the Bitcoin payment system.